Tuesday, June 17, 2014

30 Best Photos of Zurich - Switzerland

Switzerland is a small country in the central Europe which shares its border with France, Germany, Austria and Liechtenstein. Also known as "Paradise On Earth", this place is one of the prime destinations for tourists from around the globe.  

More than a decade back, I visited Swat (a city in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa). I really loved the place, it is magically beautiful but unfortunately not well known outside Pakistan. The beauty of Swat has lured many tourists including Queen Elizabeth II of England, who stayed in the White Palace in 1961 for 3 days. Swat is also referred to as "Switzerland of Pakistan" so I really wanted to see both the places and maybe compare! So few days back, I backed my bag and spent two days in the famous city of Switzerland; Zurich.

So how does Swat (in Pakistan) stand against Zurich (in Switzerland)? Well, you will have to wait for my future blog post but for now, I would like you to take a look at the 30 Best Photos of Zurich that I took during my stay. 
































Liked these photos? Let me know by dropping a comment.

Also, you can check my other posts 30 Best Photos of Frankfurt, Germany or 30 Best Photos of Prague - The Beautiful.

Oh, I have taken all these photos using my iPhone 4S.

No comments:

Post a Comment